Head of Leadership, (Faculty of Ministry,Theology and Culture)
Advertiser: TaborMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Oct 2020
- Work Type
- Education & Training, Teaching - Tertiary
Position: Head of Leadership
· 1 year contract (with possible extension)
· 0.5 FTE
· Commence date 4th January 2021 (to be negotiated)
· Millswood Campus
Who is Tabor: We are a Private Higher Education Provider, providing tertiary education with a Christian perspective within a more personal learning community. We are not only passionate about our students’ academic growth but also their personal and spiritual growth.
The College was founded in 1979 and has grown to a dynamic and vibrant education centre located in Adelaide and Perth with approximately 900 students.
The Faculty of Ministry, Theology and Culture is committed to training people for Christian leadership - both within and outside of the church. Our Master of Leadership program is particularly focussed on the personal formation of individuals as leaders, and prepares people with the knowledge and skills needed for service in community service organisations, schools or churches.
The role includes:
Teaching and coordinating subjects in the applicant's area of specialisation and expertise
Overseeing student academic pathways
Academic oversight and promotion of the Faculty's postgraduate leadership courses
Supporting and pastorally caring for students
Key Skills Required:
• Teaching in a tertiary setting (including online delivery)
• Academic administration, including curriculum development
• Supervising adjunct teaching faculty
• Strategic thinking and planning with a view to enhancing the health and growth of the course
• An AQF level 10 award (i.e., a EdD, PhD or DMin)
1. Applicants need to request the Job and Person Specification via email and address the Criteria to demonstrate your capacity to excel in this role.
2. Applications will only be shortlisted for interview if they send an application answering the Criteria and include your CV detailing relevant experience to Alynn Grogan: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 6th November at 5pm
Applications are encouraged from people who share Tabor’s Christian ethos.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?