Night Auditor/ Receptionist Full timePrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Oct 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
Night Auditor/ Receptionist
The Port Lincoln Hotel is currently seeking a full time Night Auditor/ Receptionist to join our busy Front Office team. In this 'hands on' role, you will be responsible for maintaining the highest standard of customer service and providing efficient operations of hotel accommodation, as well as managing the overnight operations of the hotel.
You will also be responsible for customer service duties including check ins, check outs, managing guest enquires, data entry, reconciliation of sales transactions, accurately identifying discrepancies and producing night audit reports. In addition to these duties, you will oversee safety and security of our guests during your shift.
The ideal candidate will have a strong focus on delivering exceptional customer service with a min of 12 months experience in a similar role.
The successful applicant must have:
- Superior customer service
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for detail
- Good time management skills
- Confidence working alone and in a team
- Able to prioritize and multi task
- Strong communication skills
- Sound IT knowledge and computer literacy / trouble shooting
- Knowledge of RMS an advantage but not essential
The role will involve working morning/ afternoon and night shift over a 7 day roster including weekends and public holidays. If you feel you have a 'can do' work ethic and would like to be part of an award winning team, please forward your resume and cover letter to Brooke,- firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an auditor?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.