Sales managerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Oct 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Management
FULL TIME & PART TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE
CLEANING COMPANY SALES MANAGERS
A leading commercial cleaning company is wanting to speak to highly motivated and experienced sales managers. This is an excellent opportunity for a Highly talented salesperson to make his or her mark within the commercial cleaning industry.
Our company already has experienced considerable growth in specific targeted areas within the industry. We aim to take our company to the next level and broaden our customer base. You would be joining a motivated team who believe in achieving a fair and equitable work life balance.
As our new sales manager you will be working to achievable quarterly and yearly KPI's. You will be working closely with the senior management team but will be required to take ownership of the role and take the lead in seeking out new opportunities.
In return you will be provided with a strong and supportive team environment, a highly rewarding commissions and genuine career opportunities.
- Minimum 3 years B2B sales experience,
- Experience identifying, preparing and presenting quotations
- Outstanding networking, communication and relationship skills
- High level of computer literacy, particular CRM and quotation systems
- Develop a sales plan outlining key target account opportunities
- Apply appropriate marketing / lead generation strategies
- Work off cold and warm leads ensuring to meet KPIs
- Show initiative in procuring new accounts, particularly in high value markets
- Manage Client-Company relationships with a focus on promoting our clients brand
PREVIOUS SALES EXPERIENCE IN THE CLEANING INDUSTRY WILL BE A HUGE ADVANTAGE
To apply for this position please send through your resume and a cover letter explaining what you can bring to our company. Feel free to mention in the cover letter potential clients you can bring.
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales manager?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?