Casual Cleaner / Housekeeper
Advertiser: Mulpha Australia0 out of 50.0 overall rating (0 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Oct 2020
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Housekeeping
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Cleaner / Housekeeper, you will contribute to Bimbadgen’s service excellence by ensuring a high standard and clean presentation of the Bimbadgen buildings and accommodation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing a high standard of cleaning and maintaining the presentation of the Bimbadgen building spaces, accommodation and Palmers Lane function centre;
- Delivering a high level of cleaning and presentation of Bimbadgen accommodation for guest’s arrival and departure;
- Removing and replacing linen with fresh stock every turn over;
- Cleaning and restocking the fireplace ready for guest arrival (winter); and
- Restocking breakfast items, mini bar, tea and coffee provisions and guest amenities.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Driver Licence
- Previous experience in cleaning (essential) and housekeeping / accommodation cleaning (preferred)
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Thorough work ethic and positive attitude
- The ability to work as part of a team or independently
Due to the nature of the role, you will need to be available across a 7-day roster for varied shifts with hours ranging from 6am – 3pm. This role would work approximately 15 - 25 hours per week.
Bimbadgen is one of the Hunter Valley's most premium winery and tourism providers. The Estate features extensive winery operations, a cellar door, accommodation, multi award-winning Esca restaurant, wood-fired pizzeria, private function and wedding venue and plays host to large-scale concert events. With a new General Manager, Bimbadgen and its team are going through a revitalisation set to stamp the Estate's mark as a leader in the industry.
For more information, visist: www.bimbadgen.com.au
Applications close Tuesday, 27 October at 2pm
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a housekeeper?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?