Teacher Aide/Administrative Assistant (up to 0.8 FTE)
Advertiser: Indie SchoolMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Oct 2020
- Devonport & North West
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Education & Training, Student Services
- telephone reception at the Devonport School site;
- management of orders of equipment/ stationary;
- other purchase items as directed by Head of School;
- maintain appropriate level of staff and student resources;
- process student enrolment and result information in a timely and accurate manner;
- assist with mail outs of student information;
- ensure student database and parent contact information is up to date;
- organise bookings for excursions;
- organise catering for Devonport School functions;
- take staff/meeting minutes and distribute after review by Head of School;
- monitor utility costs, site services and equipment for any over-run of budget estimates reporting as such to Head of School;
- draft and present funding applications and grant submissions as requested by Head of School;
- supporting student programs as required by Head of School;
- Assist/advise in the creation of whole of school programs and initiatives as requested by Head of School.
To begin the application process, click "Apply for this job" and attach your resume and cover letter, addressing your experience against the key responsibliities.
For further information about this role, please email Nic Page (Head of School) email@example.com
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?