Advertiser: G & K PLANT CIVIL PTY LTDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Oct 2020
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- $95,000 - $99,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Management & Change Consulting
About G&K Plant and Civil
G & K Plant & Civil Pty Ltd is a reputable Civil Works company based in Sydney's Western Suburbs, specializing in construction carpentry, and other forms of civil works across major infrastructure projects around New South Wales. G&K has entered into a number of agreements with Tier 1 companies with a few of expanding its works across to the Australian Capital Territory. Covering the above areas, we provide our clients with a high level of service and a quality construction.
We require a dedicated Organisation Manager, to join our team in Sydney.
About the role
This is a full-time position. The successful candidate will be required to work out of our premises in Auburn, NSW. The successful candidate will also be required to travel interstate.
The duties and responsibilities of the role include:
- Carry out research and data collection, conduct analysis to identify and understand the organisation’s present and future needs
- Interview employees, management team, business partners and other stakeholders
- Prepare and run work groups and facilitate workshops
- Prepare business proposals and presentations
- Liaise with stakeholders and partners
- Present identified needs and solutions to management
- Implement recommendations or solutions and ensure the organization receives the necessary assistance to carry it all out
- Manage projects and programmes to effect efficiency in the business
- Lead and manage teams, including contracted analysts
- Keep management informed of progress and to assist in decisions making process
We offer a competitive remuneration package of between $95,000.00 and $100,000.00 per annum excluding superannuation.
The successful candidate will have a either a relevant bachelor degree - qualification (plus two (2) years’ work experience) or at least five (5) years of relevant full-time work experience and must be passionate, have an eye for detail as well as an ability to work with minimal supervision.
If you feel that you are suited to the role of Organisation Manager send your CV to us via email.
How to apply: Apply online or send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Number of positions: 1
Salary: $95,00 - $100,000 (+ Superannuation)