Executive Manager - Transformation
Advertiser: Activ Foundation3.3939 out of 53.4 overall rating (66 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Oct 2020
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, General/Business Unit Manager
Established in 1951, we have a strong and proud history of supporting people living with intellectual disability and their families, working with them to reach their goals, achieve their dreams and break through barriers. Due to our ongoing success we are currently one of WA’s leading registered NDIS providers, supporting over 1,900 customers with community, educational, employment and accommodation services. Our strategy is to offer proven pathways to independence for people living with intellectual disability.
About the job
This newly created executive leadership position will join our senior leadership team to enable and deliver process change and innovation programs within the organisation. The Executive Manager Transformation will drive the transformational program of works to enable Activ to fundamentally change and improve our ways of working so that we can reach our goal of supporting every customer to achieve their independence goals every time.
Reporting to the CEO, the Executive Manager Transformation will have autonomy to build a team from the ground up and work with senior key stakeholders to develop, communicate, drive and directly influence the organisational transformation change requirements for Activ.
This role offers a fantastic and exciting career development opportunity for a driven, innovative and high performing senior executive professional seeking a pathway to a c-suite position.
- Develop, implement and manage an organisational transformation strategy
- Develop and integrate a comprehensive enterprise architecture
- Identify, test and deploy a variety of solutions that address key areas of inefficiency or gap while effectively managing organisational risk
- Develop methods to transfer knowledge, learning and ownership of activities from the transformation team to core business
- Provide coaching support and guidance regarding requisite leadership behaviours and change management approaches
What we are looking for:
- Large scale innovation and/or organisational transformation experience at a leadership level with a particular focus on organisational design
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or postgraduate qualifications in a business administration, leadership or organisational development related discipline
- Prior experience effecting broad organisational change in a highly regulated industry
- Prior experience in the development and translation of strategic plans into a program of works that enables the realisation of organisational goals
- Extensive experience leading, planning and managing multiple, complex projects involving major changes to diverse businesses, processes and workflows, and preparation of staff and/or stakeholders for the changes
- Significant experience managing, coaching and supporting teams for the consistent delivery of results
What we offer:
- Two year contract
- Competitive salary + NFP salary packaging
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted healthcare
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete pre-employment screening which will include a video interview, medical, police clearance and Australian working rights check.
We understand that unique perspectives, ideas and contributions only strengthen our workforce and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace of the future.
Activ reserves the right to remove advertising and/or commence the selection process prior to the application close date of 2 November
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.