Social Media Marketing Assistant (Part Time 3 days per week)
Advertiser: Lunchbox AgencyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Oct 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $45,000 base (pro rata 3 days/week $27,000)
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
We are a dynamic and integrated creative marketing and brand agency, offering thoughtful creative design, strategic marketing and management solutions. We create, innovate and collaborate by creating world class content, authentic experiences, lasting impressions, and memorable connections in a cluttered marketplace. We understand the importance of storytelling. We appreciate working relationships with likeminded brands and companies that understand the importance of premium brand building and management. We work with mostly Melbourne brands to bring their unique business to life.
Qualifications & experience
- Marketing or Fashion Graduate
- Past Working Experience preferred, but not essential
- Must be a creative, and strategic thinker
- Understanding of brands and digital trends
- Genuine interest in brands and digital trends
- Adobe skills preferred, but not essential (In Design, Photoshop etc.)
- Video editing skills preferred, but not essential
- Effective communication skills
- Willing and able to work to a brief, but provide your own unique thinking and flair to the task
- Incredibly organised and able to plan out deadlines and tasks
Tasks & responsibilities
- Social Media Management
- Copy writing social media posts
- Using scheduling program to load, schedule and manage posts
- Shooting content on smart phone (photo, video, stop motion, reels)
- Creative brainstorming for campaign call outs and content
- End of month reporting (tracking analytical results and formulating learnings for future development)
- Managing digital advertising (via. Facebook Business Manager)
- You will have a home office set up to work from home effectively, and then spend 1 days per week (from 2020 onwards) with our Account Manager and clients across beautiful spaces in Caulfield and Albert Park.
- Flexible working conditions
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Are you experienced with copy writing and content creation?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?