Customer Service Professional
Advertiser: Ripehouse AdvisoryMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Oct 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Client & Sales Administration
About the business
Ripehouse Acquisitions is a nationwide Property wealth and advisory company with a unique twist, in operation since 2011.
Based in Hobart, we are seeking a Passionate Customer Service Professional to join our growing team on a full-time basis.
About the role
Exciting opportunity for the right candidate, managing customer service, and reach out at Ripehouse Acquisitions.
Your role will be to:
Welcome and onboard new clients via phone and email
Liaising with partners and external service providers
Collect relevant documentation and keep records
Reach out to and connect with prospective clients (outbound)
Provide assistance with social media posts and outreach
Ensure that Ripehouse Acquisition clients experience a premium service
You will receive ample on-the-job training and support.
Benefits and perks
The chance to join an expanding business at an exciting time.
- Exposure to industry-leading practitioners
- A friendly and welcoming team
- A competitive salary based on your experience and skill set
Skills and experience
Ideally, applicants will have experience with, or exposure to, real estate as an investment class. However, as an entry level position, we're more interested in the following:
Friendly, bubbly personality with a passion for providing exceptional customer service
Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
Bachelor degree or 5 years experience in a similar position
Knowledge of social media platforms and processes
Experience in monitoring CRM systems
Great attention to detail and time management
Excellent ability to prioritse
Efficient in maintaining documentation
A passion to develop the role and excel
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?