Logistics & Customer Service Coordinator
Advertiser: Hop Products AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Oct 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Purchasing, Procurement & Inventory
Hop Products Australia (HPA) is the country's leading hop grower. We farm, process and package a number of uniquely Australian flavour hops that are worshipped by brewers around the world for their impact in beer.
With our head office in North Hobart, we have operations in Tasmania and Victoria and export to brewers all around the world.
We are expanding and need another Logistics & Customer Service Coordinator to join the team on a permanent full time basis.
You will be responsible for fulfilling customer orders by coordinating the movement of our hop products from our storage facilities to our customers. This role requires regular communication with brewers, freight & shipping companies, an excellent eye for detail & the ability to work well in a small team.
- Facilitate stock movements between storage facilities
- Prepare & issue shipping instructions to our hop farms, storage facilities & freight carriers
- Prepare & complete documentation for shipping product to interstate & overseas customers
- Maintain accurate records of transactions
- Provide customers with timely & accurate information about their orders
- Create & send invoices to customers
Who are we looking for?
- Experience in a customer facing role within logistics, inventory management, transport, or shipping
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy of data entry
- A strong customer service focus & relationship building skills
- A committed team player with the ability to manage workload & competing priorities
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and familiar with MYOB EXO or similar
This is a desk based role and will suit someone with an excellent eye for detail and takes pride in keeping the customer satisfied.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and negotiated with the successful applicant.
Apply via SEEK - attach your CV and cover letter outlining why you are the best person for this role.
Applications close Tues 27th October.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in the logistics, freight & delivery services industry?