Administration / Office Assistant
Advertiser: Attwood Marshall LawyersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Oct 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Established in 1946, Attwood Marshall Lawyers is known for delivering quality legal services to the highest standards.
Attwood Marshall Lawyers is one of the few all-services legal firms and is made up of specialty departments, headed by a Partner or Senior Associate and an experienced Department Manager, supported by a dedicated team of lawyers, graduates and paralegals.
Staff are driven by a genuine desire to improve clients’ lives, with integrity, understanding and responsibility at the core of our corporate values.
With the release of the ‘JobMaker’ scheme by the Australian Government we are welcoming applicants who qualify within this scheme (i.e. those who in the last 3 months have received Jobfinder, etc.)
We are looking for an Administration/Office Assistant to join our administration team to support our staff and provide exceptional customer service to our clients.
- Meet and greet clients at reception in absence of the receptionist
- Answer and transfer calls from reception, promptly and in a professional manner
- Incoming correspondence: scan, save and distribute mail, faxes and receipt of documents
- Outgoing correspondence: collate letters, court documents, briefs
- Preparation for meetings
- Management of postal and kitchen supplies
- Maintain cleanliness of office
Desirable attributes, skills and experience
- Must be well spoken, articulate and have a friendly disposition
- Attention to detail, spelling, grammar, punctuation and vocabulary must be excellent
- Positive/enthusiastic approach and must show initiative
- Flexibility with working at any of our offices (Robina, Coolangatta and Kingscliff) occasionally when required
- Coordination, scheduling and monitoring skills
- Ability to prioritise competing tasks
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, Publisher, Power Point, Access, Outlook and Internet)
- High School Certificate
- Experience using LawMaster or Leap preferred but not essential
- TAFE certificates in business administration desirable but not essential
- Previous office experience and legal office experience preferable but not essential
What We Offer
- Reputable law firm
- Opportunity for progression and professional/personal development
- Excellent salary package
- Leading legal practice management software
- Healthy work environment and great corporate culture
- Well-resourced administrative team, IT, and office facilities
- Experienced senior staff for mentoring and support
- Beachfront offices overlooking the ocean
Attwood Marshall Lawyers has well-resourced and stylish offices in Coolangatta, Robina Town Centre, Kingscliff, Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne.
This position is based on Level 2 at The Strand, Coolangatta, where the office takes in ocean views and has undercover secure parking. You may be required to work at our Robina Town Centre and Kingscliff offices on an as needed basis.
Please send your CV and cover letter to Practice Admin Manager, Holly Gilholme, at firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 30th October 2020.
We look forward to hearing from you.