Advertiser: Tetra HealthMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Oct 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Tetra Health (Tetra) is a leading Australian clinic network that facilitates responsible access to medicinal cannabis treatment for patients in every State and Territory in Australia.
A unique and exciting opportunity exists for a candidate to join a multi-disciplinary team who are delivering a new and innovative treatment in cannabinoid therapy. This position requires attention to detail and excellent record-keeping skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
- General reception duties including; answering of phones, scheduling of appointments, and creating/maintaining patient records;
- Preparation of professional reports and letter writing;
- Receive payments, create invoices, and follow up outstanding invoices
- Outbound marketing correspondence and CRM maintenance;
- Appointment setting and administrative assistance to Sales Representatives;
- Liaise with external Doctors, Pharmacists, and other service providers;
- Assist Tetra physicians with administrative services and patient support;
- Provide Tetra patients with ethical, high-quality patient care and confidentiality that meets professional standards;
- Participate in continuing competency of self through ongoing professional development, including participation in education programs;
- Demonstrate ethical practice and professionalism in working with clients, colleagues, other health care providers and the public;
- Adhere to Code of Ethics and employer policies and procedures.
Skills & Experience
- Customer Service experience and an excellent phone manner is essential to this role;
- Highly organised and efficient;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Tech savvy with a good grasp on client/data management systems;
- Understanding importance of client confidentiality.
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?