NEW SOUTH WALES - SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Advertiser: U-POL AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Oct 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
U-POL is a UK-based global brand supplying high-quality automotive paints, polyester fillers, coatings and refinish products, to over 100 countries around the world.
U-POL Australia wishes to appoint a New South Wales Sales Representative to support existing and expand sales of our respected brand throughout New South Wales.
This position involves demonstrating, training, providing technical support and selling to end-users.
The ideal applicant will:
- be based in the greater Sydney region
- be prepared to travel regularly throughout New South Wales
- demonstrate some knowledge of the automotive panel repair industry
- excellent communication skills
- have strong work ethic and determination to develop business
The position will involve some travel, so you must be highly motivated, flexible, organised, enthusiastic and self-disciplined.
An attractive and rewarding package will be negotiated, and all applications treated in strict confidence.
For your application to proceed, you must be able to answer the yes in the questionnaire below.
Send your application to Warren Proops, National Sales Manager, email@example.com
Email: Please click the 'Apply Now' button below.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in a cold calls sales environment?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.