Wine Sales Professional
Advertiser: All Saints EstateMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Oct 2020
- Yarra Valley & High Country
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Wine Sales Professional
Part-time (3 days per week)
Full-time (Wednesday - Sunday including 2 days as Cellar Door Assistant)
Excellent salary and commission, plus use of laptop, mobile phone and vehicle.
Are you passionate about wine and love working in sales? We want you!
- Beautiful location
- Award winning globally recognised brand
- Halliday five star rated wineries
- Great training and development opportunities
All Saints Estate is one of Australia’s original wineries, established in 1864 and situated in the Rutherglen Wine Region in Victoria. This magnificent historic estate has been awarded 5 red stars from The Halliday Wine Companion since 2008. Sibling owners Eliza, Angela and Nicholas Brown and their team produce regionally distinctive, hand crafted table wines and world-renowned fortifieds. The group also owns St Leonards Vineyard, established in 1860 (situated next door) and produce a mix of interesting varieties on a bend of the Murray River and is also highly rated with 5 stars. Both of these boutique brands are sold through our own Wine Club (one of Australia’s largest privately owned) and rapidly growing domestic and overseas markets. The siblings continue to grow these historic lifestyle brands with energy and enthusiasm and are looking to expand their team with like-minded people
The position is based in North East, Victoria and with support and direction from the Sales and Marketing Director, you will be responsible for;
- Driving a solid existing wholesale customer list and building new ones throughout North East Victoria (150km from the winery) for All Saints Estate and St Leonards Vineyard.
- Working in partnership with our national distributor.
- Servicing direct chain contacts and expanding range.
- Working ‘on the road’ conducting tastings and visiting customers.
- Managing our wine portfolio to the on and off premise trade. You must be able to ‘break through’ to new customers. You will also manage existing accounts with range expansion.
You're a team-player and great relationship builder with a passion for wine. Motivated by sales targets and achieving goals, you can demonstrate sound account management experience within the wine industry. Given the nature of the role you must have the drive and enthusiasm to work autonomously with integrity, honesty and excellent organisational skills.
We're looking for the following specific skills and experience:
- At least 3 years wine industry experience/knowledge
- At least 3 years successful sales and negotiations with alcoholic beverages.
- A positive, solution-seeking attitude with analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent personal and verbal presentation skills and strong customer focus
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships
- Well-developed territory management and business planning practices
- Vehicle and current drivers licence
- Excellent IT and social media skills
- Confident, reliable, honest and a team player
Ideal candidates will have:
- You will be required to achieve sales targets and KPI's
- Previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial
- Strong networking relationships
- The ability to confidently engage with people and share your love of wine
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- A passion for sales
- The ability to develop product knowledge quickly
- Reliable and punctual and ability to work unsupervised
- RSA qualification (or a willingness to obtain prior to commencement).
- Ability to uphold the company values and act as a brand ambassador and have immaculate presentation.
What's on offer:
An attractive salary determined on experience will be offered to the successful applicant and the possibility of growth in the role to grow our sales team.
If we've got your attention and you feel you're the person we're looking for, we'd love to hear from you.
Apply now and let us know how your skills and experience meet the criteria by submit your application and resume to: email@example.com
To find out more about our brands visit our websites: www.allsaintswine.com.au www.stleonardswine.com.au
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be notified
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?