Graduate Engineer - Medical DevicesPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Oct 2020
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- $35,000 - $49,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
3 x Graduate Medical Engineers
- Newly Created Positions
- Ongoing Training & Development
- Western Suburbs Location
We have an exciting opportunity for 3 x Graduate Engineers to join our innovative, Australian owned medical device company.
Partner with surgeons and medical staff to design and develop new medical implants, instrumentation and implantation workflows.
- Design project ownership – co-ordinate own projects from a technical standpoint and undertake assignments from concept through to completion
- Develop concept designs with 3D CAD software
- Prepare reports and undertake supporting calculations for all elements of design
- Liaise with customers, logistics, aftermarket and manufacturing teams to improve designs
- Ensure personal compliance with quality system procedures, policies and relevant medical device standards and regulations.
The successful candidate will be punctual, motivated and passionate about building their career in the medical device industry. Additionally, they will possess the following;
- Strong working knowledge of 3D CAD (Solidworks, Sketchfab, Intercad, Rhino etc) and Microsoft Office Suite
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; including a clear and confident phone demeanour
- Demonstrated project management skills and interest in the medical device industy
- Professional Engineering qualifications - desirable
- TGA/FDA/CE medical experiences - desirable
- ISO 9001/13485 and QMS knowledge - desirable
What's on offer:
- Rare opportunity to enter the medical device industry
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
- Hobsons Bay location - walking distance to a train station and free off-street parking
- Small, cohesive and professional team
Please note: Working hours vary in line with the business's core business hours of 9am - 7pm
To apply for this role please submit your cover letter and CV by click on the appropriate link below.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your highest level of education?