Gaming Staff - Multiple LocationsPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Oct 2020
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Gaming
Arkaba, Torrens Arms and Marion Hotels
We currently have a casual vacancy for an experienced Gaming Staff member at each of three of our Hotels in the inner Southern and Eastern suburbs; the Arkaba, Torrens Arms and Marion Hotels.
Full time progression available if desired for the right applicant.
The successful applicant will posses the following skills and attributes:
- Provision of the highest level of customer service
- A happy, positive disposition
- Previous experience as a Gaming Employee in a busy environment
- Previous experience with Bluize loyalty systems an advantage
- Knowledge of Gaming Legislation and Responsible Gambling provisions
- Promotional knowledge and ability
- Confidence using a microphone in the Gaming Room
- Knowledge of current machines in the market and their popularity
- Experience with SA lotteries and Keno
If you fit the above criteria, we look forward to receiving your application!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?
- How many years' experience do you have as a gaming attendant?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.