Advertiser: HR Building Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Oct 2020
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architecture
We are a young Architectural and Construction Company specializing in Residential Projects now seeking a motivated individual to join our expanding company.
This role will require the successful applicant to have a minimum of 3 years post graduate experience. Experienced in Residential and mixed use Projects and have an advantage and an ability to manage ongoing Projects.
Salary would depending on specific experience and ability of individual applicants.
Skill and Experience you will need:
- Bachelor/ Master’s Degree in Architecture
- Minimum 3 years’ local experience in Residential Project Design.
- Must have experience with Revit and AutoCAD
- Must have experience in Designing and Coordination of Residential Projects
- Understanding of Residential Design and Construction methods and codes
- Understanding local Council Development Planning Policies
- Experience with DA, CC and CDC requirements and lodgements
- Ability to Organize and Coordinate Projects
- Be Proactive and Strong Commitment to delivering outstanding Works
The Responsibilities will include:
- Work on the Residential Projects from Conception to Completion
- Prepare and Deliver Residential Projects in various Stages
- Produce detailed drawings, good quality design outcomes and documentation
- Communication and Co-ordination with contractors and other professionals
- Conduct the site visits to check on progress
- Deal and Resolve issues that may arise from Design to Construction Stages
- Navigate local Council Development policies
- Other related ad-hoc duties
Please apply by submitting your application online.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email for interviews