Assistant Sales Administrator - part time
Advertiser: Margaret River Real EstateMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Oct 2020
- Bunbury & South West
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Real Estate & Property, Administration
Margaret River Real Estate First National is seeking a part time Assistant Sales Administrator to join our team. Margaret River First National prides itself on our professionalism, team work and dedication. The successful applicant can look forward to joining an energetic, results-driven group of hard working Sales Reps and Administrators.
This position is part time with an expected 38 hours per fortnight.
You must meet the following requirements:
• Administration experience
• Excellent computer skills
• Strong work ethic and a can do attitude
• High degree of Professionalism
• Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
• Great Interpersonal and Communication skills
It is essential that you have good attention to detail, are thorough and can provide accurate outcomes while multitasking.
Previous experience in the Real Estate industry desirable.
Previous experience in Sales/Contract Administration highly desirable but not essential.
Applications close 5pm Friday 23rd October 2020.
If you believe that you have what it takes to fill this role, please email your resume to;
Kelly Donaldson, Director
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the real estate industry?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.