Marketing and Communications Officer
Advertiser: Living My WayMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Oct 2020
- Sydney, Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Communications
- Salary Packaging benefits
- Located in the Sutherland Shire
- Free parking
- Part-time (15-20 hours per week)
- Flexible working arrangements available
About the Company:
Living My Way is a not-for-profit disability organisation, who empower people with a disability to get on with life as independently as they choose.
This is a newly created role to assist the Marketing and Communications team at Living My Way to execute the organisations marketing strategy. This role is currently part time with the possible extension to full time.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop, implement, and manage social media output
- Support management of company website
- Monitor and report on overall performance across all digital platforms and campaigns
- Contribute to the writing and production of key marketing and communication materials including Member communications, testimonials, flyers, and brochures
- Manage lists for marketing distribution of a range of Living My Way campaigns and events
- Collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders to develop lasting and productive relationships
- Provide support in various tasks to the Marketing and Communications Manager
- Assist in the development of digital content including promotional videos
We are looking for someone who has:
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects and campaigns concurrently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage and deliver digital assets with an emphasis on social media platform content to align with the strategic plan.
- Experience in maintaining (and ensuring the usability of) websites, together with a strong understanding of, and demonstrated ability to use software to do so (WordPress)
- Competence in all Microsoft suite (eg. Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Preferrable experience using MailChimp
- Flexible and responsive to change
- Preferrable experience or knowledge of the disability sector and/or not-for-profit
- Preferrable experience using Salesforce and video editing software
- Currently studying or Tertiary qualifications and/or relevant experience in marketing and communications.
If this sounds like you apply please provide a Cover Letter and CV clicking Apply Now below before close of business (5:00pm) Monday 2 November 2020.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?