Security OfficerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Oct 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Security Services
With 30 years of industry experience, The Glad Group has risen to become one of Australia's leading property solutions providers.
The national organisation provides security, cleaning, maintenance and concierge services to some of the country’s most prestigious retail and commercial property assets.
We are looking for experienced Corporate and Retail Security Officers in Sydney Metro and Regional areas, that are passionate about achieving new service benchmarks, are not afraid to think outside the box to get results and have a desire to be an important member of a high performance team.
If you are results driven, thrive on working with others to consistently improve business performance and are passionate about delivering the very best in customer service we want to hear from you.
To succeed in this role, you must be capable of competently delivering a customer focused service and have an exceptional eye for detail.
If you are highly motivated, with excellent communication skills, adaptable, flexible, and have a proactive can-do attitude apply now!
Key duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide excellent service standards to ensure client satisfaction
- Detailed checks and comprehensive patrols
- Control Room Operations
- CCTV Monitoring
- Incident Response
- Loading Dock Operations
- Attention to detail
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Shared duties and cross trained on all areas
To be successful you must have:
- Ability to be trained on multiple control room systems
- Work as a team player
- Retail experience is a must
- Be well presented, at all times with excellent communication skills
- Can do and proactive attitude, you must be highly motivated.
- Current valid security Licence
- Previous Control room experience or similar experience
- Valid First Aid Certificate
- Experience in customer service
- Available to work on a rotating roster
- Valid First Aid Certificate (mandatory)
- Current valid State Security/Crowd Controller Licence(mandatory)
- Certificates in security operations (advantage)
- Working with Children Check (advantage)
Why work for Glad:
- Supportive and family culture
- Career advancement opportunities for the right person
- Growing national organisation that values employee contribution
Glad Group values diversity and encourages interest from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds.
ACT: 17502081 | SA: ISL249412 | NSW: 409557154 | VIC: 763-211-20S | NT: 291 | WA: SA40606| QLD: 3199590
Do you have what it takes to be part of this team? Do you have what it takes to be in a National organisation? If the answer is Yes, please submit your CV and Cover Letter today!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
- Do you hold a current security licence?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?