Manager | Care and Wellbeing
Advertiser: SummitCare (Australia)More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Oct 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Nursing - Management
SummitCare proudly to operates 10 homes across Sydney and Newcastle. Our purpose is to enable wellbeing all day every day for people requiring aged care.
Partnering with our vision of striving for excellence in all that we do, SummitCare is professional, respectful and supportive in caring for our aged community as if they were our own family.
An exciting opportunity is now available for an experienced Manager | Care and Wellbeing to join our team in Randwick and Waverley.
In this role, you will lead and coach a care team to deliver high-quality care for our residents. Utilising your strong communication and diverse clinical skills, you will foster the best clinical practices, ensuring compliance in all areas.
- Drive clinical care and clinical governance
- Foster a culture of evidence-based best practice that is reflective of SummitCare's Values
- Coordinate with Allied Health professionals to provide clinical services
- Ensure effective internal and external stakeholder engagement is maintained
- Maintain accreditation and funding levels to ensure the future viability of SummitCare
- Collaborate with the Local Leadership Team (LLT) to ensure the service achieves quality outcomes for clients
- Manage, lead and direct your reports in the provision of individualised care, wellbeing and leisure & lifestyle services
- Provide education for staff as required
- In conjunction with the LLT, present and deliver a hotel-style focus in all business units
- Unrestricted Australian working rights
- Current registration with AHPRA (RN essential)
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a Registered Nurse within Aged Care
- Management experience
- Good working knowledge of clinical governance, ACFI and care planning
- Excellent clinical decision-making skills with the ability to think on your feet and work under pressure
- Proficiency and understanding of electronic care management systems and computer applications
How to apply
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for, we want to hear from you.
To register your interest in this exciting opportunity, click the "APPLY" button now and submit your CV and a detailed cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you are the ideal candidate.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?