Installation Works Coordinator - Carpet, Flooring & Window Furnishings
Advertiser: DecoRugMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Oct 2020
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
INSTALLATION WORKS COORDINATOR CARPET, FLOORING & WINDOW FURNISHINGS
This is a terrific opportunity for an experienced Administrative Assistant with excellent customer service skills to join a well established market leading retail organisation.
Your role will be to coordinate installations for our customers dealing with suppliers, sales personnel, installers and customers in this pivotal and active role to ensure that the installation is completed to the satisfaction of the customer.
Attention to detail and well honed organisational skills are important as is the ability to coordinate and problem solve to ensure that a high level of service is delivered in a timely manner.
You'll love this demanding role if you enjoy being in control and directly managing successful customer service outcomes where your input is easily noticed and appreciated.
Your skill set will include:
- An excellent phone manner with a happy disposition and the ability to make rational commercial decisions.
- Very strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Accurate data entry skills and high attention to detail.
- Managing priorities with speed and accuracy.
- Managing installation schedules for multiple installation teams and the ability to deal with different personalities.
Industry specific experience would be an advantage but is not essential as training will be provided.
If you would like to join the our team located at our Auburn Head Office then please email your application to email@example.com or post your application and resume via SEEK.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.