Business Development ManagerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Oct 2020
- Northern QLD
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, New Business Development
CABAC – We are an Australian owned company specializing in the manufacture and distribution of Electrical & Data products. Our organization is dynamic, passionate and successful and our markets are diverse, challenging and competitive.
We currently have an opening for a motivated, enthusiastic person who is customer focused and results driven, to fill the position of a Business Development Manager in North Queensland covering a territory from Mackay to Cairns which will involve regular travel.
We are looking for a dynamic and sales driven professional who is highly articulate and numerate with high level communication skills and attention to detail. You must be autonomous and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
You will be required to communicate at senior levels with our customers, partners and vendors face to face, via telephone and email. You must be able to build and maintain relationships throughout all levels of the industry.
To be considered for this position you will possess experience in:
- Customer service orientation
- Relationship building
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Key account management
- Be results driven
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Problem solving, be well planned and organized
This role would suit those with an Electrical background, or a sound knowledge of the Electrical industry. Applicants with this experience will be highly regarded.
To be successful you must have solid sales representative experience with proven performance achievements.
An attractive salary with bonus package will be negotiated commensurate with skills and experience.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a business development manager?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- How many years of business development experience do you have?
- How far are you willing to travel for work?