Advertiser: North Sydney Sports MedicineMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Oct 2020
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
About the business
North Sydney Sports Medicine is a hub for all things related to sports and musculoskeletal medicine. The practice is comprised of a number of Sports Physicians as well as various other sports and musculoskeletal related practitioners including dietetics, podiatry, exercise physiology and rheumatology. North Sydney Sports Medicine is one of the pre-eminent sports medicine practices in Sydney, striving at all times to be at the cutting edge of sports medicine.
About the role
The role is for a casual medical receptionist for 2 days per week, with the ability to work occasional extra days to cover holiday and sick leave. Shifts are: opening shift (7.30 - 4/5pm) or closing shift (9 - 6pm).
As the face of the practice the reception team form a core part of the organisation. Excellent customer service and a willingness to go the extra mile for our patients and practitioners is central to our values.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- opening procedures
- greeting and checking in patients
- creating patient files
- taking payments
- answering incoming calls
- making appointments
- general enquiries
- processing of outgoing and incoming correspondence
- end of day procedures
Benefits and perks
The culture at NSSM is fun, friendly and supportive. We love sport and are passionate about helping people of all ages and stages of life keep active.
Our reception team have the benefit of working in a lovely, light-filled reception area, plus we're a 5 minute walk from St Leonards station and buses.
Skills and experience
The successful candidate will:
- have extensive customer service experience and skills
- have experience using Outlook and Word and be generally confident with technology basics
- work well as part of team
- have a strong multi-tasking ability and be able to prioritise effectively
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Desirable but not essential experience:
- experience with Genie or other medical software is desirable but not essential
- medical reception experience desirable but not essential
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected hourly rate?