WAREHOUSE STORE PERSON
Advertiser: Threadz Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Oct 2020
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
We are looking for an experienced Full Time warehouse assistant, with immediate vacancy available, to join our fast paced Ladies Fashion Wholesaling company. Great position for people looking for a long term stable career.
Attractive working hours Monday to Friday 7.30am - 4pm
- Unloading Containers manually
- Pick and Pack Customer Orders Quickly using barcode scanners
- Stocktaking and Upkeep of Warehouse
- Barcoding & Ticketing
- Assisting with various warehouse duties as required
Successful applicants should have:
- Self Motivated, energetic and a quick thinker
- Good number and reading skills
- Have physical ability for lifting and moving stock
- Maintain a high level of pick accuracy and efficiency
- Accurate stock taker, highly organised & tidy
- Prioritise order dispatch according to urgency
- Ability to communicate effectively
- High standards and a strong work ethic
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude with the ability to work well in a team
- MUST be an Australian resident
If you believe you've got what it takes then email your application to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.