Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Advertiser: Port Macquarie & Taree OrthodonticsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Oct 2020
- Port Macquarie & Mid North Coast
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
At our four orthodontic practices located on the Mid North Coast and in Sydney, we work together as a team to ensure each and every one of our patients has an enjoyable and successful orthodontic experience. Our specialist orthodontists, Dr Teriko Rex and Dr Darin Ballard, are supported by an experienced team of qualified professionals, receptionists and assistants. We all pride ourselves on the first class service and results achieved for our patients. We are currently a team of forty individuals who are highly skilled, energetic and committed to being the best. We all get a buzz day in day out being a part of our patient's personal journey, so it is no surprise that our patients find our service to be always happy, friendly and responsive to their needs.
Qualifications & experience
- Tertiary qualification in marketing and communication
- Previous experience working in a similar marketing role
- Proficient with all aspects of major social media platforms including management of business advertising accounts and social engagement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a professional, friendly and helpful manner
- Experience in developing creative marketing and social media content eg. using online creative tools such as Canva
- High attention to detail and maintain focus on completing assigned tasks
- Desire to contribute towards the growth of the business with a positive and helpful attitude
Tasks & responsibilities
- To provide marketing and administrative support to the Business Manager
- Develop and implement a marketing and communications plan for four orthodontic practices
- Review and provide recommendations on new opportunities
- Liaise with media sales and content developers for print and broadcast media advertising
- Develop and enhance relationships with community sponsorship partners to maximise engagement opportunities
- Implement social media advertising campaigns and maintain GMB profiles consistent with latest industry best practice
- Develop content and schedule social media posts
- Develop and support practice promotional campaigns and events
- This marketing position offers a creative opportunity to influence how our patients, prospective patients and the public view our practices.
- Ideally the person we are looking for will have a passion to explore new and innovative ways to engage our target audiences to interact and become loyal, long standing clients.
- This position offers the perfect opportunity to work in an inspiring and positive driven professional industry and is suitable for applicants wishing to work in an energetic team environment who take pride in both their attention to detail and their friendly professional manner.
- We require someone who is eager to assist with problem solving and excited to develop new ideas to outwardly engage with our patients and the broader community beyond the clinic environment.
- Remuneration will be negotiated commensurate with skills, experience and other qualities that may contribute to this role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?