Front Office / Reception
Advertiser: Watts Holiday Parks AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Oct 2020
- Riverland & Murray Mallee
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
Watts Holiday Parks Australia are seeking to fill a new full-time Front Office position in their holiday park in Renmark, South Australia.
- BIG4 Renmark Riverfront Holiday Park is a busy award winning holiday destination in the Riverland.
The position will work to assist our management and front office team with the operation of front office and housekeeping teams.
The full-time position is as follows:
- Previous experience in hospitality/holiday park industry with RMS or similar reservation system knowledge is preferred but not essential.
- Front Office/ Reception duties experience
- Excellent computer skills essential
- Outgoing, motivated personality
- Excellent communication, time management and customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Enjoy high amount of people contact
- Confident telephone manner
- Experience with cash account and debtor controls
- Ability to work within a team environment and motivate other team members
This position requires excellent customer service and organisational skills.
Rotating full-time rostered hours includes some weekends and public holidays.
Please send your resumes with cover letter and a heading Full-time Front Office to: email@example.com