Design Architect (Intermediate)
Advertiser: SBA ArchitectsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Oct 2020
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Design & Architecture, Architecture
Well regarded Architectural practice in North Sydney urgently requires an experienced REVIT Design Architect with minimum 5 years local experience on industrial/commercial projects.
SBA Architects is a leading Architectural Practice delivering innovative and forward-thinking solutions for the Industrial sector. Our team is committed to delivering exceptional design results for longstanding clients. Due to current project demands, we are urgently seeking a talented and driven Design Architect (Intermediate) to join our collaborative team on a contract basis with potential for a permanent role.
As a Design Architect you will report to the Design Manager and will be responsible for assisting on a variety of DA and design projects with an Industrial focus.
The successful candidate must be:
- Design orientated with solid spatial planning skills
- Be self-motivated and keen to learn
- Have great attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly and meet required deadlines with accuracy
- Be a team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Demonstrate experience in delivery concept designs & planning
- Sound knowledge of BCA regulations and Australian standards
Skills and Experience Required:
- Hold a Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Have 5+ years’ local experience in the profession
- Must be proficient in Revit.
- Experience with MicroStation a bonus but not essential
Benefits and Culture
- Established practice based in a central location close to transport
- Solid work pipeline
- Friendly team with supportive and approachable Directors
If you are interested in joining a team-orientated and collaborative environment please send your CV, Cover Letter and Portfolio (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org [link removed].
The Salary package offered is commensurate with your skills and experience. Immediate start.