Architectural Draftsperson & 3D Visualiser
Advertiser: Cox Architecture3.4167 out of 53.4 overall rating (12 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Oct 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Illustration & Animation
COX Architecture is a multidisciplinary Australian practice which integrates architecture, planning, urban design and interior design. With a focus on design excellence and our people we provide a supportive and collaborative culture where we encourage our people to strive for excellence in everything they do.
About the role:
We are currently searching for a talented Architectural Draftsperson with 3D Visualisation skills to assist with major projects in the office. The role is a collaborative one, working alongside the marketing & project teams to prepare high-quality imagery and animations, working to multiple deadlines and on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Liaison and coordination with project teams and Marketing & Submissions
- Design & planning, including graphic requirements / presentations, 2D plans, 3D realistic imagery & 3D fly-through animation
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar role within the Architectural and/or Building Industry
- Proven experience working within company brand guidelines and templates
- Proficiency with visualisation & rendering software including 3DS Max, SketchUp, Lumion, AutoCAD
- Proficiency & post-production skills in Adobe Suite, including After Effects & Adobe Premier
- An understanding on typography, layout, animation and art direction
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent time management with ability to meet deadline and manage conflicting priorities
- Ability to build effective relationships
- Adaptable and forward thinking
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative industry experience
- Excellent eye for image composition & lighting
- Degree in Design / Visual Communication or significant relevant experience required
- Bachelor of Architecture preferred
- Salary range from $82,000 - $88,000 per annum plus superannuation, depending on level of experience
If you are a team player with a focus on design excellence then we would like to hear from you.
To apply please forward a covering letter indicating your interest in the position, together with your CV and portfolio to Careers.Melbourne@cox.com.au
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- How many years of graphic design experience do you have?
- Have you completed a qualification in architecture?