Advertiser: Galilee SolicitorsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Oct 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Marketing & Communications, Management
About the business
Galilee Solicitors is a national legal firm specialising in Banking and Finance. We have offices in every state capital as well as the Sunshine Coast, and are committed to supporting diversity and flexibility in the workplace.
About the role
You will be a marketing manager experienced in brand building and go to market execution; understand B2B and B2C markets and have expertise in social media - LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook
Part time role - 3 days per week
- Develop the brand temple and brand manifesto
- Ensure all assets are in line with brand
- Understanding of SEO
- Conduct research into target markets and products
- Create communication program, including social media to raise profile as Australia's best and most in-demand digital law firm
- Build outbound marketing strategy
Skills and experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience in marketing management
- Professional services experience
- High growth markets
- Digital campaign management & execution
- Regulated markets
- Working with geographically dispersed teams
- Experience in banking and finance industry desirable but not mandatory
- Understanding of technology products desirable but not mandatory
Benefits and perks
- New role created - business expanding
- Flexible working arrangements
- Salary Sacrifice Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a marketing manager?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?