Marketing Executive - Part - timePrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Oct 2020
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Communications
The Association Specialists (TAS) is a rapidly growing events and association management company. We are the leading provider of a range of specialist services to member based associations, professional societies and not-for-profit groups throughout Australia. See www.theassociationspecialists.com.au for details.
We are seeking to appoint a keen and proactive Marketing Executive on a part-time basis to join our team in our busy and friendly office in St Leonards. Together with the team you will support the growth of the organisation through assisting Business Development, undertaking marketing activities which raise the profile and awareness of the organisation and working with clients to maximise brand and event awareness in the market place.
Your role will include but not limited to:
TAS Company Marketing - Drive new business opportunities for our company
Assisting in the maintenance of the company's website
Oversight of the company's social media sites to ensure optimum reach and effectiveness
Assisting in the development and distribution of new company marketing materials
Production and distribution of EDM's / newsletters to TAS target market
Client Association Management Marketing - Improve brand recognition and engagement.
Evaluation of clients marketing activities including social media activity, events, websites, newsletters, digital presence and review of membership offering.
- Creation of Strategic marketing plans
This role requires creativity, a strategic thinker, excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as a positive - can do attitude
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong editing and proof reading skills
- Ability to interact with senior executives to build long-term relationships
- Good presentation skills
- Solid understanding of marketing and communications
- Experience with Wordpress, Campaign Monitor and InDesign preferable but not essential.
We are looking for someone who has the following attributes:
- Self-motivated and proactive, enjoys being part of a winning team
- Confident in talking to prospective clients
- A strong focus on being organised and achieving deadlines
- A very high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Computer literacy in MS Office suite
Salary plus incentives for the position will be commensurate with experience, Ideally the applicant should have a minimum of 2 -3 years’ experience in a similar role but the most important ability will be to fit into the company’s strong culture of integrity, professionalism and fun!
If you are interested in applying for the role, please provide a covering letter and resume to Nell Harrison, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any inquiries, please call 02 9431 8619. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a qualification in marketing?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.