Advertiser: Shaw Landscape GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Oct 2020
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- $50,000 - $64,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Gardening & Landscaping
Shaw Landscape Group is a rapidly expanding landscaping business located in Wollongong. In a short space of time we have become a leading landscaping company in the Illawarra with a team of passionate and motivated professionals.
As part of a recent expansion we are looking for a suitably qualified Landscape Maintenance Team Member to join our Landscape Maintenance Division.
Working between two prestigious senior living villages in the Campbelltown area you will report directly to the Landscape Maintenance Team Leader. To be successful you will need to be focused on delivering high quality outcomes for our client, have a high level of integrity and be passionate about maintaining grounds to an exceptionally high standard.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Executing all scheduled landscape maintenance works
- Maintaining gardens, lawns and grounds to 5-star standards including mowing, edging, sweeping/blowing, pruning, hedging, weeding, watering, fertilising, top dressing etc (experience essential)
- Working with the Landscape Team Leader to ensure landscape maintenance works are delivered in a timely manner
- Installation of new landscapes as and when required ie. new plants and mulching
- Developing outstanding client relationships and delivering exceptional customer service
- Implementing and adhering to OH&S practices and procedures
Skills and Qualifications
- Certificate III in Horticulture or Certificate III Parks & Gardens (desirable)
- Minimum of 2 years landscape maintenance experience (essential)
- Current manual drivers licence and own vehicle
- WH&S White Card
- National Police Check within last 12 months or willing to obtain
- Current flu shot or willing to obtain
- Experience in grounds maintenance and using relevant plant and equipment including zero turn and self-propelled lawn mowers, brush cutters and hedgers
- Knowledge of pest and disease identification and solutions
- Ability to multi task and work with limited supervision
- Experience delivering first class service to clients
- A strong eye for detail and excellence in all that you do
- A strong work ethic and a positive attitude
Why Join Us?
- Generous Salary Package + Super
- Work-Life Balance - We strongly encourage a flexible working environment with NO weekend work!
- Career Progression – this is a new division within the company so LOTS of potential to grow
Apply Now! Start ASAP.
If you are ready to excel your career with a successful company please apply via SEEK with your resume and cover letter attached!
Site locations: Prestons – Menangle
This position is outdoors and requires the ability to work in all weather conditions.
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Have you completed a qualification in horticulture?