Photo & Video Content Producer
Advertiser: City Venue Management3.7273 out of 53.7 overall rating (11 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Oct 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Editing & Publishing
We are looking for a self-motivated content producer to join our team. If you’re capable of engaging our customers by creating fresh & innovative social media content and producing epic creative reels to support campaigns then keep reading!
Who are we?
City Venue Management is a facility management company that manages a number of Aquatic and Health Club facilities throughout South East Queensland. Our swim school, Rackley Swimming, operates within each of our centres, and is an integral component of our operations. While aquatics, health and swim school will form the basis of your work, City Venue Management also has a diverse portfolio of projects that you will be required to assist with.
About the role:
Working alongside and supported by our marketing team, your role will be to develop, create and edit engaging photo and video content predominantly for our social media (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Snap Chat) channels and websites.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for someone with a creative eye, who is practised in both videography and photography, has kick-ass editing skills and keeps up with the latest trends & technology. You need to be able to work both together with the team and autonomously to produce spectacular video and photo content from the planning stages (idea creation, storyboard, copywriting) right through to the finished product.
You should have the ability to understand the essence of a brand and be able to capture moments using photos and video that fulfill a campaign brief. Your role will be varied - working on multiple brand categories targeting multiple audiences and industries. You need to be proactive and able to communicate effectively with a large number of stakeholders to organise the logistics of a shoot.
You possess postproduction skills in video editing within the Adobe Creative Suite. You can edit fast and under tight deadlines. Many projects can be on the go at any one time, so prioritising and producing high quality, professional content quickly is required. You should have knowledge of appropriate formats and guidelines for social channels. Being able to tell cohesive stories using a variety of editing techniques with a mind on social media and generating leads is a must.
- Work with the marketing team to devise unique and entertaining video content - creating excitement about CVM’s companies and projects - in line with campaign objectives.
- Storyboard & script videos; document shot lists for photos required and discuss this with the team prior to shoot.
- Organise shoot logistics with all required parties (site managers, customers, support etc.)
- Film and edit independently without supervision.
- Understand and implement the latest technological advances, techniques and trends in video production.
- Bring flair, imagination and creativity to the digital and video content produced and published.
- Maintain, organise and develop a video content library.
- Experience videoing, photographing and editing content in a professional capacity - please provide examples of your work when applying.
- Experienced in piloting a drone, gimbal operation and audio recording. Able to swim confidently and comfortable shooting footage underwater.
- Excellent camerawork and lighting skills, technical production knowledge, postproduction experience and strong Adobe Suite skills.
- Able to drive end to end content creation - producing, shooting, editing, sound mixing, export/rendering.
- An interest in the aquatics, health and swimming industries.
- Blue Card & Police Check will be required.
- Tertiary qualification in video production.
- Possession of own camera equipment.
- Knowledge of latest social media video trends.
- Experienced in producing content that works across all social media specs.
- Experienced in producing attention grabbing hype reels in 6 sec & 15 second format.
What's in it for you?
- Generous staff discounts.
- Car allowance.
- Personal development opportunities.
- Fun, vibrant and supportive team culture.
Does this sound like the role for you?
Apply today by sending your resume, and a cover letter outlining why you are the best person for the role!