Advertiser: Assured Security Management Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Oct 2020
- Lismore & Far North Coast
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Security Services
About the business
Summerland Security Service provides a full range of Security services including Monitoring, Alarms and CCTV Installations, Static Guards, Nightly Patrols and Event Security in the Northern Rivers.
About the role
We are seeking casual security officers for a variety of roles.
- Armed Guards
- Unarmed Guards
- Static and crowd Control
- Nightly Mobile Patrols and Alarm Responses
- Monitoring Centre operators
Benefits and perks
- Renumeration based on the Security Industry Award 2010
- Additional training and advancement to the right candidate
- Great work life balance for this industry with the use of a comprehensive online rostering and leave system accessible from your smart phone.
Skills and experience
You must possess the following required competencies
- Current – Valid New South Wales Security Licence (minimum 1 AC)
- Current - RSA Competency Card ( Must Be Valid)
- Current – Valid First Aid Certificate
- Current – Valid New South Wales Drivers Licence
- Good level of physical fitness (maybe required to stand for long periods)
Candidate should display punctuality, integrity, and a customer focus.
Qualities to be successful in this role
- Available to work a flexible roster including morning / night shifts / weekends / public holidays, often at short notice
- Must be able to work at different venues if required
- Be able to use a 2 way radio fluently
- Must be able to handle difficult and stressful situations
- Able to work with small and large teams
- Professional personal presentation
- Have high level of customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer Literacy
- Females are encouraged to apply
Send your resume to email@example.com
NSW Master Security Licence 000 102 367
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current security licence?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?