Advertiser: Lakeside MobilityMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Oct 2020
- Sunshine Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Pickers & Packers
About the business
Lakeside Mobility is a family owned and operated company with a proven history and reputation in the delivery of quality healthcare supplies across the Sunshine Coast. Our client base includes private customers as well as contracts with leading healthcare providers and Government agencies. To assist with the continual growth and success of our company, we are offering a full time position in our retail store in Birtinya to an individual that is motivated, hardworking, has exceptional attention to detail and can uphold our friendly and approachable reputation. We are seeking an experienced and motivated Warehouse Assistant/ Delivery Driver to join our team in Birtinya on the Sunshine Coast Qld. The successful candidate will play a key role in ensuring efficiency in warehousing and will deliver healthcare equipment to private homes and healthcare facilities. The position is Monday to Friday with no weekend work and will be an immediate start for the right candidate with experience in working in a manual labour/ warehouse related role with a standard of outstanding customer service. A National Police Check is required for this role.
To apply, submit a cover letter and current resume with 2 references.
About the role
- Deliver excellence in customer service
- Adhere to company values of Integrity, Respect, Leadership, Passion and Innovation through interactions with all staff, clients and suppliers
- Drive a van to deliver and collect healthcare equipment to individual homes, hospitals and healthcare facilities
- Set up equipment in individual homes or healthcare facilities in accordance with manufacturing guidelines
- Set up trial equipment
- Clean hire stock in line with company policy
- Receive and dispatch stock
- Operate a stock picker to store and retrieve stock
- Undertake stocktake management duties
- Invoice stock
- Provide sales support and recommend products and services to clients and healthcare providers
- Undertake housekeeping duties
- Adhere to work health and safety policies and procedures
- Undertake training and other duties as required
Benefits and perks
Enjoy your weekends! We operate Monday to Friday from 8.25am - 5pm so you can genuinely enjoy some work/ life balance.
Our values of integrity, respect, passion, leadership and innovation underpin everything we do. If you think you have the skills and values to join our team, we'd love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Skills and experience
- Manual drivers licence
- Experience with Microsoft word, excel, outlook
- Experience in delivering customer service to a diverse group of people including people living with disabilities and the aged
- Experience in managing work schedules
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Reliable, trustworthy, flexible and dependable
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise effectively with both internal and external contacts
- Ability to travel during working hours
- Current Police Check
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?