Advertiser: Saputo Dairy AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Oct 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Management & Support
About the business
Everything begins with passion, a legacy from the Saputo family, which offered tasty and quality cheeses to its community. Today, after more than 65 years, the company employs thousands of dedicated employees, proud of their role, who work day after day to deliver quality products to customers and consumers. To learn more visit us at http://www.saputo.com/en/careers
About the role
We are seeking an experienced Claims Coordinator to join the Customer Service Team on a full-time fixed term position and will be based at our Laverton site or our Corporate Offices in Southbank, Melbourne.
This position will report to the Claims Team Lead and is responsible for the coordination and follow up of all domestic and export customer claims and claims processing. The purpose of the role is to provide Saputo with meaningful analysis of the true costs of customer claims
- Implement end-to-end claims management process for domestic and export claims
- Ensure all claims are approved as required
- Enter claims into SAP for stock/non-stock claims and ensure new order reason codes are utilised to facilitate BI reporting
- Provide updates on the status of key claims performance indicators and distribute weekly report of claims KPI's to relevant audience
- Liaise with customers to provide status updates/information on current submitted claims
- Experience in a customer facing/sales analysis role
- Strong interpersonal, planning and organisational skills
- Ability to persuade and work collaboratively to meet organisation deadlines
- Demonstrate commitment to continuous improvement of processes within the claims function
- Strong experience with Microsoft excel
- SAP experience (desirable)
- Tertiary qualification in business or finance (desirable)
In addition to the above, the successful applicant will demonstrate excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Full time, fixed term contract
- Competitive salary package
- Assistance program for employees and their families
- Ability to be based from Laverton Site or Corporate Offices in Southbank, Melbourne
Applications close Friday 30th October 2020
Saputo Dairy Australia is an equal opportunity employer
As we receive a high level of interest in our opportunities, only short-listed applicants will be contacted
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
- Which of the following Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems do you have experience using?
- What's your expected annual base salary?