Advertiser: Fletcher Building LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Oct 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
Stramit Building Products
Our products and people shape homes and communities through our range of roll formed steel products used everyday across the Australian market. Over 30 years strong, our entrepreneurial spirit, high quality standards and good old-fashioned customer service runs deep in our DNA today. Stramit is also part of the Fletcher Building group – a leader in building solutions across ANZ.
We look forward to you joining the team at Stramit as our new Account Manager – Commercial. Backed by a close-knit team and Sales Support Coordinator, you will utilise your expertise to:
- Manage our Commercial customer accounts across the Queanbeyan/ACT region
- Conduct business development activities by undertaking regular call cycles and building meaningful relationships as you enjoy a market full of opportunity
- Contribute to set business targets and make your mark as part of an organisation that is truly customer focused
- Develop and maintain a high level of market awareness as you deliver solutions to meet your customer needs
- Form and maintain strong stakeholder relationships as you make your mark on the strategic success of the business
To succeed in this role, you will have the following skills:
- Proven background in a B2B sales environment, ideally within the building materials industry
- Strong interpersonal skills and a relationship driven approach to business partnerships
- A passion for customer service and proven success in meeting KPI’s
- The ability to influence others in the achievement of business objectives
- Intermediate computer literacy with the ability to navigate CRM systems (ie. Salesforce or similar)
What’s in it for you?
- Work-life balance – work locally in Queanbeyan and familiar surroundings
- Free parking on site – Ample staff parking available on site
- Corporate Discounts – Fletcher Building has a range of fantastic corporate discounts
- Learning Academy – an award-winning learning academy supporting your career
- Progression – We are part of the Fletcher Building group with more than 5,500 people across Australia
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.
Please note: Our recruitment process will include a video & phone screen and a formal interview. The successful candidates also will be required to undergo a medical and drug / alcohol assessment and will be able to demonstrate unlimited working rights in Australia.
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.