Technical Sales Representative
Advertiser: Pirtek3 out of 53.0 overall rating (50 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Oct 2020
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Pirtek, a proudly 100% privately owned Australian company with 40 years in the business, is an international success story specialising in mobile “on site” service and replacement of hydraulic and industrial hose and fittings. Utilising a franchise business system as our service and delivery model, we are experiencing continued growth due to a philosophy based on service excellence, a proactive and planned business approach and creating a positive fulfilling work environment.
Pirtek Campbelltown requires a motivated and enthusiastic person who takes pride in their work to join the team as a Technical Sales Representative (TSR). Take this opportunity to become part of a company that offers stability and a positive fulfilling work environment with unlimited opportunities.
As a Technical Sales Representative, you will be expected to coordinate strategies to ensure sales budgets are met in consultation with the Centre Manager. You will be responsible for developing, building and maintaining relationships with customers, both new and existing. You will have sales targets to meet; quotes to prepare and follow up on; and frequent client visits to schedule and attend; with the objective of developing further business from selected target accounts. This position will challenge you to provide solutions and build relationships with a varying range of customers, for example within the mining, marine, transport and contracting sectors.
To be considered for this position you will ideally have:
- Previous experience in a similar position, with experience in the Hydraulics industry being highly regarded
- A track record in successful selling, achieving KPIs and territory management
- A strong understanding of and commitment to faultless customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication and verbal skills
- A team member attitude and the ability to prioritise to meet deadlines
- The ability to think on your feet and solve problems under pressure
- Current drivers licence (essential)
The successful candidate will be provided with a vehicle, plus full product and job training. You will enjoy above award wages and conditions if you are the successful applicant. Don't miss this exciting opportunity to join an established and growing organisation.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales representative?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?