Sales PA / Admin Assistant
Advertiser: Bendigo Real Estate Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Oct 2020
- Bendigo, Goldfields & Macedon Ranges
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Administration
Bendigo Real Estate – Career Opportunity
Sales PA / Admin Assistant
We have a fulltime position available within our Sales Department.
Bendigo Real Estate is looking for a motivated, career minded person who is looking for a challenge, a new career direction and ready to move forward and grow with our team. One on one training will be provided to give the successful applicant the best possible start in this unique position.
You will need to be Tech savvy and support one of our Senior Sales Consultants/Directors as well as provide assistance to our admin and reception team.
You will need to be confident, highly motivated and organised, able to follow through with instructions and have pleasant likeable manner when dealing with all clients.
The roles will require
- Set up, manage and maintain Vendor & Buyer data bases, and oversee the running of this database through constant contact via phone, text or emails
- Liaise with Vendor and Purchasers on a regular basis
- Diary Management
- Be tech savvy in all aspects of Social Media with regular updates and new ideas that can set us apart from everyone else
- Setting up prelisting kits and after post- appraisal letters to Vendors and follow ups
- Setting up a new listing from when it first goes to market to sold and settled
- Assisting our busy admin and reception staff with phones, data entry etc especially during busy periods including lunch breaks, annual leave, RDO’s etc
- Strong admin and computer skills
- High level of personal presentation and strong communication skills
- First class organisational skills and time management
- Must have your Agents Representative Certificate prior to commencement
- Must have Drivers Licence and car
- The position is fulltime which may include some Saturdays helping with Open Homes
If you think you are one to build relationships and can be an asset to our team at Bendigo Real Estate - you are the person we need to speak to.
Experienced agents who are looking for a new angle in the industry are encouraged to apply.
If you feel like this is a career opportunity that you would like to be part of please email your application and resume to:
Bendigo Real Estate
( all applicants are dealt with utmost discretion and confidentiality)
- How many years' experience do you have in the real estate industry?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)