Call Centre OperatorPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Oct 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
After Hours Answering Service for our Hospitality clients.
We are looking for motivated helpful people to join our friendly team in a LONG TERM position.
We are a completely Inbound Call Centre for an After Hours Answering Service. NO selling or Cold Calling
The successful candidate will identify callers' needs, clarify information and provide solutions and/or alternatives. Prior Customer Service background is required, preferably in a Contact Centre however this is not essential.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Fantastic work ethic, flexibility and reliability
- Ability to work alone AND as part of a team
- Intermediate computer skills with very good keyboard skills, spelling and punctuation
- Complete availability to work nights, weekends and public holidays
- Manage large amounts of inbound calls with a focus on resolving callers' needs
- Accurately retrieve and record information while liaising between callers and clients
If you love the idea of being in a customer service role where calls can be unpredictable and will need a common sense approach with the help of a friendly and supportive team then we want to hear from you!
With the added bonus of joining a respected Gold Coast Company with room for growth and your days free to call your own.
If you are interested in securing a position within our team at our office in the Mudgeeraba area please register your interest at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 5559 3170 and leaving your details.