Advertiser: Southern Cross BotanicalsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Oct 2020
- Lismore & Far North Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
Located near Byron Bay, Southern Cross Botanicals is a fast-growing company that develops and manufactures innovative plant extracts for the Cosmetic Industry. We are an Australian subsidiary of an International listed company providing exposure to a multi-national organisation, whilst also retaining a small company culture. We are offering an exciting and varied role, with a good work/life balance.
The position reports to the Financial Controller, and is responsible for:
- Accounts Payable and receivable
- Bank Reconciliations
- Payroll, Super and Payroll tax
- Month end journals and reconciliations
- Procurement and incoming freight
- Reporting to Head Office
We require a good all-rounder with the following skills/experience:
- Strong attention to detail for ensuring accuracy of reports and documents
- Ability to work autonomously, multi-task and prioritise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT skills, particularly excel
- MYOB experience
- Accounting Graduate
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia on a permanent basis.
Graduate temporary work visa applicants will not be considered.
Applications must include a cover explaining your suitability for the role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience using Microsoft Excel?
- What's your highest level of education?