Online Customer Service Specialist
Advertiser: Australian Outdoor Living4.1842 out of 54.2 overall rating (38 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Oct 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
Online Customer Service Specialist
The Online Customer Service Specialist is a key role within the National Marketing Team. This position ensures our positive brand reputation is maintained on all digital channels, and best practice customer service is being applied to all digital feedback we receive nationally.
About the Role:
Management and resolution of all online customer feedback
- Monitor social media, online review platforms and other digital feedback methods to agreed service level agreements.
- Provide professional, courteous, and helpful responses to our online community.
- Maintain excellent relationships with stakeholders in state production and customer service teams to solve customer issues promptly and effectively.
- Update customer relationship management system with records of online interactions.
- Follow up and make phone calls to customers where necessary to resolve issues.
Produce monthly and quarterly online sentiment reporting
- Track feedback and responses in required format throughout the month to ensure we have up to date and accurate records.
- Produce a monthly report communicating the performance of each branch against review targets
- Produce a quarterly report including performance and insight on areas of improvement for each branch.
Manage the process to gain more reviews and feedback from our customer base
- Manage the weekly email send to customers with completed projects to gain honest feedback
- Follow up with any negative responses and provide resolution to issues they may have
- Make phone calls to customers to get more insight
Improve information and assistance provided to customers on digital channels
- Review feedback from customers and provide insight into common themes and areas of improvement for information provided.
- Review enquiries received from our live chat system and propose areas for improvement
Review and follow up on outstanding customer enquiries nationally
- Review current service and complaints nationally each week to confirm last contact with customer.
- Follow up relevant managers to obtain updates on all open cases
- Contact customer via phone or email to provide an update on their project and to maintain consistent communication channel.
What's in it for you:
- Australian Outdoor Living offers an enviable culture and working conditions
- You will work within our respected National Marketing Team where you will enjoy support from a dedicated and close knit group
- A fulltime ongoing role within our modern HQ office at Regency Park
- Enjoy a competitive salary paid weekly
- Excellent staff benefits and discounts
- Ongoing support to assist you to grow in the role and truly make the position your own
To apply for this role please click the ‘apply now’ tab and attach your current CV and a Cover Letter that highlights why you would be the right person for this position. NOTE due to the high number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?