Sales Consultant - KIA
Advertiser: Phil Gilbert Motor Group3.6667 out of 53.7 overall rating (3 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Oct 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Phil Gilbert Motor Group is a family owned and operated Dealership. We genuinely care for and value our people. Our Dealership staff are from diverse backgrounds and we offer a broad array of exciting opportunities.
We are currently looking for an experienced Sales Consultant to join our Sales team at Kia Croydon.
As part of our long term strategy, we are looking for candidates who are keen to join a progressive company, passionate about customers and selling, confident, high achiever with sales or customer service experience and a great work ethic.
What will you do as a Sales Consultant:
- Available to work 11 day fortnight, including the weekends;
- Promoting & demonstrating the range of KIA vehicles to potential Guests;
- Maximising sales opportunities from showroom traffic, telephone/internet enquiries and referrals;
- Prospecting potential Guests through telephone and other marketing techniques;
- Maintaining an excellent knowledge of the range of vehicles through formal and informal training;
- Providing awesome customer services throughout the sales to delivery process.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Customer service experience and a passion for delivering a world class service to our customers;
- Sales experience is necessary and preferably from the Automotive industry and/or after-market;
- Confident, high achiever who is passionate about the automotive industry and enjoys working to targets;
- Excellent verbal communication and negotiation skills;
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to build relationships with customers quickly;
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to follow processes and ensure accuracy of paperwork;
- Intermediate level in Microsoft office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
In return, we can offer you:
- Above market salary and commission;
- The chance to work with industry professionals;
- The ability to create an enjoyable and fulfilling sales career.
Benefits of working with our group:
- Staff discounts available for vehicle, servicing and competitive finance and insurance rates;
- Corporate discounts and subsidised medical insurance through Medibank or Bupa Private Health Insurance partnership;
- Internal recognition awards;
- Employee referral program;
- Employee Assistance Program providing confidential counselling; and
- Community Partnership with Hyundai A-League Club Sydney FC.
If you feel you have the drive and passion to be a key contributor in our Sales team, we want to hear from you now! Contact us today and show Phil just how good you are!
We are an EEO employer and females are encouraged to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.