Advertiser: Armstrong Packaging Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Oct 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
About the business
Armpack is a successful, well-established, local business that specialises in the distribution of tapes, adhesives and packaging to a wide range of business both in SA and in the NT. Located at Pooraka, we are looking for a friendly and motivated person to join our Warehouse Team. You will be directly reporting to the warehouse Manager.
About the role
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Loading and unloading of trucks
- Picking and dispatching of customer orders
- Controlling inwards and outwards of goods – includes stock transfers between warehouse locations
- Maintaining stock within its correct bin locations
- General warehouse duties as required
- Completing necessary documentation eg. Pick lists, run sheets etc
Skills and experience
- Strong work ethic
- Being able to work well in a team
- Process strong communication skills
- Forklift license preferred but not critical (Training/ Course)
- Computer literate
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions accurately
- Manual handling
This position is to start as soon as possible. We will be contacting those successfully shortlisted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?