Web DeveloperPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Oct 2020
- Launceston & North East
- Work Type
- Information & Communication Technology, Web Development & Production
Zest is a successful Northern Tasmanian based web design company looking for an experienced web developer on a contract basis, to support the existing web department with individual web builds in times of high demand. The opportunity would be for a project by project relationship, quoting for each web project as required. The successful person would be responsible for 'development' of websites from Zest supplied designs. An ability to design websites would certainly be advantageous but not essential.
This opportunity is not at a full time workload, it would be an opportunity for someone to add to their current workload if they have capacity.
A local developer is preferred however not essential. Must be located in Australia.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
· Development of new business, e-commerce, and mobile friendly websites
· Updating and maintaining existing websites across various CMS platforms
· Troubleshooting, researching and creating solutions
· Managing projects and providing error-free work
· Experience in the WordPress CMS platform
· Experience in developing e-commerce WordPress websites
· Experience in responsive (mobile-friendly) CMS website development
· Confident, proactive and great at multitasking
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent time management skills
This role is ready for someone with suitable WordPress experience and a passion for the web. If you think you are the right person to support the Zest web team, send your letter of application along with resume and examples of previous web work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications and enquiries will be strictly confidential.