Advertiser: Withstand LawyersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Oct 2020
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Marketing & Communications, Digital & Search Marketing
- Withstand Lawyers is a team of Senior Registered Migration Agents and Senior Immigration lawyers who have come together from the largest firms in Australia. We ensure we break down the language of the law to our clients to ensure they understand. We are looking for a PPC/SEM Specialist who can breakdown the Google lingo and manage our PPC and SEM campaigns for Google and Facebook.
About the role:
As the Paid Advertising Specialist you will be in charge of our SEM strategy and well as managing our SEM campaigns.
You will report to the Director and work alongside our marketing specialist.
· Continually monitor and build on the PPC strategy.
· Assist with the day to day management of Adwords.
· Ongoing SEM account optimization, including targeting improvements (demographic, audiences, day-parting, keyword and URL), search query mining, keyword expansion, negative keywords, and improvement of bid managements.
· Analytical and technical skills to advise and work on constantly improving our SEM strategy.
· Tracking, monitoring and reporting against relevant KPIs.
· Conducting ongoing competitive analysis.
- A candidate with at least 2+ years of in-house or agency experience with a proven track record of growing with SEM.
- You are passionate about SEM
- Developing and executing digital marketing campaigns within the Facebook and Google Ads Manager .
- Ongoing management and optimisation of digital campaigns.
- Motivated, dedicated and curious
- Review Google Analytics and perform keyword research and advise on strategies to implement to improve strategy accordingly
- Strong understanding of search engine algorithms & ranking methods
- Strong experience in all aspects of SEM including but not limited to:
- Experience with SEM tools
- Strong writing and communications skills
You will be part of a exciting team that seeks to grow in this space. If you think you meet the above or more please apply !
The application form will include these questions:
- Do you have experience with Search Engine Marketing (SEM)?
- Which of the following online advertising methods do you have experience with?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?