Warehouse Team Members Required
Advertiser: Hampers with BiteMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Oct 2020
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Hampers with Bite has been a leader in the corporate gifting sector for the past 15 years.
We are currently seeking experienced warehousing team members for casual positions at our Maidstone warehouse house. Definite opportunity for impressive applicants to be offered permanent employment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Daily liaison with supervisor for jobs allocation and reporting
- Picking and packing of orders
- Accurate packaging of orders
- Impeccable eye for detail
- A willingness to attend to general warehousing and house-keeping duties
- Proactive approach to OH&S in the warehouse environment
- Other duties as required
- Previous warehousing experience is preferred.
- Looking for at least one hire with experience with Warehouse and IT system, WMS preferred.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Lateral thinking
- Mature outlook
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills
- Fresh ideas to help our organisations continued growth
- Right to work in Australia
We offer a fun and challenging work environment with great teammates.
Suitably qualified and skilled candidates are encouraged to forward their resume and cover letter telling us about your experience the Apply for this job button below.
Applicants must have the legal right to work in Australia
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- What is the maximum weight that you are comfortable and able to lift?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?