Kennel / Animal Carer
Advertiser: KIAORA PARK PET CAREMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Oct 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Veterinary Services & Animal Welfare
We are a boutique boarding kennel and cattery looking for full time animal carers to join our team . We are a very friendly , happy and professional team committed to delivering 5 star service to our pets and owners .
We are looking for people who are :
- motivated to work independently as well as part of a team
- confident with dogs and cats of all shapes , sizes and temperament
- enjoy customer interaction
- organised and able to follow systems
- present professionally and able to deliver a high standard of customer service
- punctual and reliable
- previous customer service experience is preferred
- some experience with animal care is preferred but not essential
Duties include but not limited to :
- Daily feeding of all animals
- Daily cleaning of animal suites
- Interaction and monitoring all animals physical and emotional health
- Meeting and Greeting Owners
- Updating owners
- Contributing to overall maintenance and cleanliness of facility
- Answering phone and email enquiry
Formal qualifications are not essential but some animal handling experience and customer service experience is valuable.
The position is a 35-38 hour /5 days a week role .
This position is currently SAT/SUN/MON/TUES/WED with the ability to rotate in time .
Hours are A SPLIT SHIFT 7am-11am then 2.00pm-5.30pm (as a guide but no earlier than 7am )
Miscellaneous Award wage and weekend and public holiday penalty rates apply.
* We ask that you are able and happy to fulfil the above days and times before you apply. We do have the capacity for part-time for suitable candidates. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Applications close Wed 21 October 2020.
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?