Inbound Customer Service Representative - Contact Centre
Advertiser: TSA Telco Group2.6309 out of 52.6 overall rating (382 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Oct 2020
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- AUD 26.96/hr
- Work Type
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
TSA Group is one of Australia's leading national providers of outsourced sales and customer service support, assisting clients with their outbound and inbound telemarketing, sales consultancy, and customer service.
We now have an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic individuals with a strong customer focus to represent a large well recognised Tier 1 Australian Health Insurer.
TSA is Offering:
- Casual position
- Hourly rate of 26.96/hr
- Inbound Customer Service position
- An exciting opportunity to be a part of a new business program.
Your New Role:
You will build rapport with customers and assist with resolving general inquiries.
Using your well-developed customer service skills, you will gain a thorough understanding of the customer's needs to promote suitable health products and services.
What you'll be doing:
- Building rapport with customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Identifying and acting on all opportunities to build trust and rapport as you resolve their general health insurance inquiries.
- Endeavor to resolve customer queries on the first occasion and manage expectations correctly
- Maintain detailed records of customer interactions and process customer account information
You will be passionate about helping people and possess;
- Great phone contact handling skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Confidence in taking ownership of difficult calls with customers in challenging and sensitive circumstances
- Team player, working collaboratively to exceed expectations
- Experience working in an inbound contact centre (desirable)
COVID – Safety
At TSA, the health, safety, and well-being of our team is our number one priority! In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have introduced a number of robust practices to keep our team safe, such as; physical distancing measures, control measures for our visitors, temperature testing, isolation requirements where applicable and so much more. We take our responsibility to protect the health and well-being of our team and our community very seriously
Why wait? Apply now to start your career with TSA!