Advertiser: Katie Roberts Career ConsultingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Oct 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Journalism & Writing
Established in 2002, Katie Roberts Career Consulting is a leading, innovative career consultancy, servicing individuals and organisations across Australia. Our team of 22 consultants provide personalised, professional services including resume writing, career counselling, interview coaching and outplacement services. We have a warm, friendly culture and a strong commitment to client satisfaction.
An opportunity has arisen for a Resume Writer to join our team on a casual basis.
As part of this role, you will:
- Conduct phone consultations with clients to get the information needed to prepare their resume, cover letter and/or job application.
- Write professionally tailored resumes, cover letters and LinkedIn profiles for clients from entry level up to senior management across a wide range of industries.
- Prepare detailed responses to selection criteria for government job applications.
This role would ideally suit someone with a background in marketing communications, corporate writing or similar.
- Flexible hours
- Work from home
On average, our Resume Writers prepare 2-3 job applications per week. We are ideally looking for someone who can commit to at least 15-20 hours per week and also be available during school holiday periods.
Our Resume Writers are paid a commission per client. This works out to be approximately $70-$90 per hour. An ABN is required for this role.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Very strong writing experience including the ability to interpret complex information and present it in a clear, concise format.
- The ability and confidence to communicate with executives and senior level managers.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
To apply for this job:
- Click Apply and upload your resume and a cover letter. In your cover letter, please include the number of hours you can commit to each week and the days/times you would be available to conduct phone consultations with clients.
- Please address the 3 selection criteria in your application. When addressing the selection criteria, please write 2-3 paragraphs per criteria including 1 or 2 examples that demonstrate how you meet the criteria.
Applications to be addressed to:
Katie Roberts Career Consulting